Members of IASTAM enjoy:
- Free unlimited electronic access to all past and current issues of the IASTAM journal, Asian Medicine. (Please note that access is handled by Brill, and you will receive an email from them with your login information within a few weeks of registering with IASTAM.)
- Reduced registration rates for IASTAM conferences.
- Networking opportunities with approximately 350 scholars across various disciplines and regions.
- 35% discount on Brill publications on Asian medicines (contact Qin Higley: Higley@brill.com)
- Members in good standing may display the logo at right on their websites and in other appropriate printed or online contexts. (Drag or right-click the logo to download.)
Please contact our treasurer email@example.com to become a member. In your email, please provide your name, email address, country of residence, and institutional affiliation (if any). The treasurer will discuss with you the available options for payment of the membership fees, depending on which country you are located in.
Full price €50.00: Membership runs for the entire inter-conference period (i.e., from now until ICTAM X in 2020).
Discounted price €20.00: You may opt for discounted membership if you have an annual income of €20,000 or less. The rights and benefits of membership are the same as the full price.